Part of Encocam, Herald Motor Company is a vibrant brand specialising in head turning, retro styled, affordable motorcycles. Our team is growing and we are looking for enthusiastic people to join us on our journey!
Herald Motor Co. has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
As you will promote our gorgeous motorcycles, it is essential that you have a genuine passion for motorbikes so you can better connect with our audience.
You will be required to design marketing campaigns, define effective social media strategies and organise events. It is essential that you are a self-starter, with the ability to work on your own initiative and to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support in the development of customer facing propositions, initiatives and incentives to drive acquisition and customer retention.
- Perform competitor analysis, market research and build customer profiles whilst highlighting risks and concerns.
- Responsible for building strategic offline (e.g. events) and online campaigns to fulfil predetermined KPIs.
- Responsible for briefing internal and external creative agencies for artwork creation and managing amends from stakeholders whilst working to strict deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring all creative work is developed to a creative brief which is aligned behind the commercial objectives and company strategy.
- In collaboration with Herald Motor Co., produce detailed proposals for events (for example: timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and then negotiate prices and hire.
- Design a marketing strategy to promote the event.
- Organise facilities for car parking and hospitality.
- Produce post-event evaluation to improve on future events.
- Research opportunities for new clients and events.
Social Media strategy
- Responsible for the management of social media channels for Herald Motor Company such as Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Responsible for the design of a sustainable and effective social media strategy, including content planning.
- With a good knowledge of marketing strategies, you will be able to confidently develop enticing marketing campaigns to grow our motorcycle brand. You will also possess the relevant experience to boost our social media presence and engage effectively with our target market.
If you wish to join our journey and feel you have the right skills to help us grow, then send us your CV today!
We recruit, develop and employ people on the basis of their qualifications, skills and experience for the work to be performed regardless of and irrespective of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or religious beliefs. The object of the Company’s recruitment and selection procedures is to give both men and women every chance to reach, without impediment, the highest levels of responsibility within the organisation.
It is the Company’s policy to employ and provide a suitable environment for disabled people whenever possible. All reasonable facilities will be provided for disabled people to pursue their careers without difficulty or disadvantage.
The Company expects each member of staff to enter into the spirit of the policy and to ensure that a positive equal opportunities climate exists by treating others on their merits and by disassociating themselves from any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation, or sexual, racial or any other type of harassment.
Send a copy of your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org