Herald Motor Company are now recruiting for a new Motorcycle Technician.
As we continue to expand our range and build the Herald brand we are now looking for another Motorcycle Technician to join our workshop team. You will be involved in building motorcycles as well as undertaking any maintenance or repairs as required. You will also help trainees or apprentices.
As required, you will support the sales processes of bikes and spare parts including deliveries to dealers as well as learn bike build processes to support the operations of the Workshop.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- De-crating and assembling bikes following build processes.
- Provide high quality customer service by phone/email/face to face enquiries.
- Deliver bikes to dealers in coordination with the Sales Team to ensure the efficient operation of sales.
- Support Spare Parts operations as required using the procedures and systems as advised – i.e. picking items for despatch and recording sales appropriately.
- Ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times throughout the various stages of sales and aftersales.
- Take part in project work and bike development proposals with practical and commercially feasible options, planning and delivery as required.
- Represent the Company at trade shows or exhibitions and other relevant bodies to promote Herald Motor Company proactively.
- Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
You will be a qualified motorbike Technician with experience of working in the motorbike industry. You will be a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to establish good relationships with colleagues and customers. You will also have a passion for the motorbike industry and be flexible in terms of working hours and be able to travel to dealers and exhibitions as required.
Encocam is an engineering and manufacturing company with a passion for developing practical, well designed engineering solutions. We have a hunger for testing our skills and capabilities to the max – as well as challenging conventional solutions: it ensures no two days are ever the same!
We invest in our people, processes, facilities and capabilities to ensure everyone has opportunities to develop, try new experiences and progress while balancing lives and demands. We find this ensures the team can give their very best to the customer with enthusiasm and drive.
In short Encocam is a business with a big attitude and even bigger ambitions; delivering quality and value to our customers across the world.
Our benefits include:
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Bike-2-Work Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
If you wish to join our journey and feel you have the right skills to help us grow, then send us your CV today!
We recruit, develop and employ people on the basis of their qualifications, skills and experience for the work to be performed regardless of and irrespective of their sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or religious beliefs. The object of the Company’s recruitment and selection procedures is to give both men and women every chance to reach, without impediment, the highest levels of responsibility within the organization.
It is the Company’s policy to employ and provide a suitable environment for disabled people whenever possible. All reasonable facilities will be provided for disabled people to pursue their careers without difficulty or disadvantage.
The Company expects each member of staff to enter into the spirit of the policy and to ensure that a positive equal opportunities climate exists by treating others on their merits and by disassociating themselves from any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimization, or sexual, racial or any other type of harassment.
Send a copy of your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Herald Motor Co, a British motorcycle manufacturer and importer based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
As you will be responsible for promoting our head-turning range of motorcycles, it is essential you have a genuine passion for motorbikes, so you can connect with our audience. Ideally you will hold a motorcycle license or have completed your CBT.
It’s an exciting time to join the company. We have just launched the Brat, our first motorbike to be designed inhouse and this year we will launch the Brute 500, which has been designed, engineered and built in the UK.
The role involves both B2B and B2C marketing, online and offline. The aim is to create a lifestyle brand that incorporates our full product range including motorbikes, apparel and coffee.
It is essential that you are a self-starter, with the ability to work on your own initiative and to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- Marketing & Campaign Planning – Develop enticing campaigns that are aligned with our business objectives and help grow our brand.
- Dealer Marketing – Provide dealerships with the tools they need to promote our motorcycles and implement campaigns designed to increase our network.
- Website – Ensure the website supports our lifestyle approach and identify areas for improvement. Carry out content changes and updates adding new blogs that are optimised for SEO.
- Social Media – Develop Herald’s social media profile with support from internal ambassadors and partners. Plan and create content that engages our audience, while ensuring a consistent image across platforms.
- Exhibitions – Organise and promote our attendance at exhibitions and events throughout the UK and Europe.
- Literature – Work with the in-house designer to ensure all collateral is up-to-date, available in a variety of languages and follows brand guidelines.
- PR & Advertising – Identify and develop relationships with key online and offline publications that reach our target audience. Write press releases and work with our designer on the creation of adverts.
- Reporting – Carry out regular analysis of marketing activities and competitor research.
Every day is different, whether you are planning our next product launch, writing a brief for a creative agency, scouting locations for a video, engaging with Herald riders on social media, visiting dealers or organising our stand at an event.
If you are looking for your next challenge, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing your marketing and motorbike experience to: email@example.com.